"It’s where security experts meet up with their fellow experts from around the world to network and learn the very latest investigative techniques."
"It's where legal counsel learns how to collaborate with information security professionals prior to litigation."
"It's where everyone from beginning digital investigators to the best of the best learn different and better methods that take their professional capabilities to a whole new level."
Guidance Software, Inc. is proud to host CEIC 2014, one of the largest international gatherings of legal, corporate, law enforcement and government attendees in the world, with a focus on the latest developments in digital investigations. A high percentage of our CEIC attendees return year after year for a high-quality educational program and valuable networking opportunities that aren’t available anywhere else
Why attend CEIC 2014? Because you can:
- Create a personalized agenda in your skill level by selecting from 110+ sessions across 11 focused tracks
- Learn practical applications in hands-on lab sessions by following along on computers
- Acquire the latest tips and tricks in sessions led by the world’s foremost experts in Computer Forensics,
E-Discovery, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Investigations and Information Security
- Earn CLE and/or CPE credits
- Cultivate your network with peers and industry experts at our social events
- Preview the latest technology and services from leading providers in the Exhibit Hall
- Fulfill your entire EnCE®/EnCEP® recertification requirement
- Gain certifications: EnCE® and EnCEP® exams included with your registration fee ($150-$200 value)
CEIC 2014 will be held at Caesars in Las Vegas, Nevada. This award-winning, full-service convention hotel offers spacious guest rooms, an abundance of conference space, and a location that’s convenient to all of the attractions on the Vegas strip.
Who Should Attend:
Digital Forensic Examiners
IT Security Personnel
Litigation Support Professionals